博客:[未开通服务]
  本帖荣获
鲜花: (6支)
鸡蛋: (0枚)

船东英语口语面试
English For Interviewed by Ship’s owner
1.     Could you introduce yourself?
您做一下自我介绍好吗?

My name is x.x.x. I am x.x years old. I hold a xxx certificate. I have experienced of xx. Xxx. Xxx. I can use a computer system for management(maintenance). I suppose that my English is good enough for work. I am married(single). There are 3 people in my family, my daughter and my son.
我的名字叫XXX。我XX岁了。我有XXX证书。我经历过XX,XXX,XXXX。我可以使用电脑做维护保养工作。我想我的英语水平足以完成工作。我结婚了(单身)。我家有三口人,我女儿,儿子。

2.Where did you graduate from?
   您是那里毕业的?

I graduated from XXX university(college, school).
   我毕业于某大学(某学院,某学校)

3.How long have you worked on board?
您在船上做多久了?

I have worked on board ten years.
我在船上工作十年了。

4.Which company have you served (worked for)?
您在那个公司做过?

I have served xxx.xxxx.
我在某某公司做过。

5.What certificate (license) do you hold now?
您现在持有什么证书?

I have xxx certificate, or I hold xxx certificate, or I am the holder of xxx certificate. 我持有某某证书。

6.How long do you have the certificate of C/E(2/E,3/E….)?
您持有轮机长证书多久了?

I hold the xx certificate(xx years) in xxxx.
我持有轮机长证书有某某年了,或在某某年我持有轮机长证书。

7. What kinds of ship have you worked on?
您都做过那些类型的船?

I have worked on many ships, like xxx ships, xxx ship and so on.
我在许多船上工作过,像某某船,某某船,等等。

8.Which classification society is your ship registered with?
您的船是在那个船级社注册的?

DNV, OR NK, BV, LR, CCS…..

9. Where was your last vessel’s trading area? Which ports have you called?
你上一条船的航行区域?都到过那个港口?

Ocean-going, world widely, globally,fixed route.
远洋, 全世界,全球,固定航线

10.Have you served UMS?(UMS=Unmanned Machinery Space)
您做过无人机舱船吗?

Yes, I have served UMS, or No, I am sorry, I have not.
时的,我作过无人机舱。或不,抱歉,我没作过。

11.(How long) have you served as C/E, 2/E……?
您轮机长有多长了?

Yes, I have served as C/E several years(times)
是的,我做轮机长有若干年了(若干次了)

12.What kinds of main engine and generator engine have you worked on?
您都做过那种类型的主机和发电机?
Oh, several models, for instance, main engine: SUZER RND68, 6700KW; B&W5L45GA 3200KW; MAN KZ70/1200 5300KW; B&W6L68GFCA 7570KW. Generator engine; YANMAR 6ML-HTS270KW……..

13. Could you tell the power of (M/E) generator/engine which you have ever worked on?
您能告诉我所做过的主机(发电柴油机)的功率吗?

Ok, 6UEC52LS6500KW; (YANMAR 6ML-HTS270KW), on board ship M/V xxx.

14. What type of engine did you have on your last ship?
您上一次做的船是什么型号的柴油机?

The vessel I worked on last time is a bulk carrier with SUZER RND68 engine.
我上一次做的船是。。。。。。。。。。。

15.Have you worked any ship that caused damage in critical equipments?
您做过的船发生过重大机损吗?

No, I served my job cautiously, and my colleagues were also diligent. We kept the vessel in safe operation. If I were employed by your company. I were also serve my duty with diligence.
没有,我工作是非常谨慎的,并且我的同事也是非常勤勉的。我们保持船舶安全操作。如果你们公司雇佣我,我同样会勤奋地工作的。

16.Did you have a planned maintenance system(PMS) for your last ship?
您上次做的船有计划维护体系吗?

Yes, I observed instructions from the shipowner and the system was controlled and managed by computers.
是的,我遵守船东的指示并且系统是由电脑控制和管理的。

17.The ISM Code required preventive maintenance schedules. How do you make your maintenance schedules?
安全管理规则要求做到预防性维护。你如何作出预防性维护计划?
According to the ISM Code, the preventive maintenance plan is made based on the ship’s “Planned Maintenance System” and the machinery running hours records. This plan should be made on an annual basis(or a five-year basis). Usually, the monthly maintenance schedules are made based on the annual preventive maintenance plan and the basic occasional maintenance work.
根据ISM规则,预防维护计划是基于船舶的“PMS”和机械运转时间记录来制定的。这个计划应该是在年度或五年基础上来制定的。通常月度维护计划是基于年度预防维护计划和非经常性发生的工作来制定的。

18.What is the purpose of the ISM Code? What is DPA in ISM Code?
ISM 规则的目的是什么?ISM规则中DPA是什么意思?

The purpose of this Code is to provide an international standard for the safe management and operation of ship’s of ships and for pollution prevention.
DPA stands for Designated person(s) Ashore. His responsibility includes monitoring safety, pollution prevention aspects on behalf of the shipowner.
ISM 规则的目的是提供针对船舶安全管理和操作以及防污染的一个国际标准。
DPA的意思是;岸上的指定人员。他的职责是代表船东负责防污染,安全操作方面的事务。

19.What does DOC imply?
DOC 表示什么?

DOC stands for “Document of Compliance”. The marine shipping company should establish and maintain procedures to control all documents and data which are relevant to the SMS. Each ship should carry on board all documentation relevant to that ship.
DOC 表示符合文件。船舶公司应该建立和维护程序去控制所有与SMS有关的文件和数据。每条船都应该携带与本船相关的所有文件。

20.What is SMC?
SMC 表示什么?

SMC means Safety management Certificate. It should be issued to a ship by the administration or an authorized organization.
SMC是指安全管理证书.他是由船旗国指定的机构和组织对船舶签署的证书。

21.What is the purpose of ISM Audit? What is the Critical Equipment and System?
ISM审核的目的是什么?系统中的关键设备指什么?

Audit is the systematic and independent verification to determine whether ISM activities and results conform to planned arrangements and whether these arrangements are effectively preformed to achieve the objectives of the company and relevant maritime laws.
These are those where sudden loss of functional capability or where failure to respond when activated manually or automatically may create high-risk situations or major accidents. For example, main engine, steering gear and so on.
审核是系统地并且不受约束地去检验是否ISM活动和结果符合计划的安排,是否这些安排是预先有效地达到公司和海事法规的目标。
指的是突然失去性能或者当手动或自动地作用时会造成高的危险情形或大的事故。例如,主机,舵机等等。

22.What are the critical Operations and conditions?
什么是关键操作和临界状态?

Critical Operations and Conditions are those which have a significant risk of causing major injuries or illness to people, or damage to ship, cargo, other property and/or the environment.
关键操作和临界状态是指能够引起对人员所造成重大伤害,造成船舶损坏,货物或其它的财产和环境的损坏的重大危险的操作。

23. What does Non-Conformity mean? What is Major Non-Conformity?
什么叫不符合?什么是重大不符合?

Non-Conformity means an observed situation where the objective evidence indicates the Non-Fulfillment of a specified requirement. Major Non-Conformity is an identifiable deviation which poses a serious threat to personnel or ship safety or serious risk to environment. Which requires immediate correction the action. Lack of effective and systematic implementation of the ISM Code is also a Major Non-Conformity.
不符合指的是观测到的情形而有客观的证据显示此情形没有执行规定的要求。
重大不符合是指一个确定的违背,其对人员或船舶的安全/环境造成了严重的威胁。此种违背要求立即去改正。对ISM规则缺乏有效的和系统的执行同样也是一个重大不符合。

24.What is a near accident? Please give an example to show your understanding. 什么叫险情?请举例说明。

The near accident is a kind of potential danger. If it is worse, it will become an accident. For example, two ships are in close quarters situation. 险情是一种潜在的危险。如果恶化的话,他会变成一个事故。例如,两条船非常靠近地航行。

25.What should be paid attention to in the overhaul of cylinder?
在气缸大修过程中应该注意什么?

Every operation must be complied with the preparation measures regulated in the safety meeting or in the SMS. All safety measures must be observed, such as persons should not stand under the engine room crane. The operator, who operated the E/R crane, must operate carefully and smoothly.
每一个操作者都要遵守安全会议或SMS所要求的预防措施。切实遵守各项安全措施,像人员不能站立在机舱的天车下。操作天车的人员必须小心,平稳的操作。

26.Before entering an enclosed space such as ballast tank, what action will you take? 在进入封闭空间前,(如压载水舱)应作什么准备工作?

Prepare tools. Check all items in the checklist, such as test of content of oxygen, test of explosion point, exploded-proof lamp, good ventilation. Communication means should be available between operators inside and watchman outside and so on. Operators should wear protective clothing a breathing apparatus, a helmet, working boots, lifeline. Also a mark plate “Dangerous Operation in Progress” should be established at the entrance.
准备工具。核对检查单并检查所有项目,如测量氧气含量,检验爆炸点,防爆灯和通风。进入里面的人和外面值守的人要建立可靠的通讯。操作者应该穿防护衣和携带呼吸器,戴安全帽,穿工作鞋,携带安全绳。同样在进入口要放一个告示牌:“在进行危险操作”。

27.Please tell me the minimum safe oxygen percentage for the safety of
the workers in an enclosed space.
请说出进入封闭舱室需要的安全氧气含量

More than 18% and no more than 23% of oxygen in an enclosed space will be ok for the safety of the workers.
大于18%,小于23% 的氧气含量是安全的。

28.Have you ever seen SOPEP? What is SOPEP?(Shipboard Oil Pollution Emergency Plan)
您知道SOPEP吗?什么是SOPEP?(船舶油污应急计划)

Yes, of course. SOPEP stands for Shipboard Oil Pollution Emergency Plan.是的,当然。SOPEP代表船舶油污应急计划。T

29.What information you could receive form SOPEP
    从SOPEP中你能得到什么信息?

The SOPEP should contain (but not limited to )the following content;        
    Procedures to be followed by the Master or other crew in case of oil
    pollution.
    Pollution reporting system and the authority or persons to be
    contacted in the event of pollution including the telephone numbers
    etc.
    Detailed description of actions to be taken immediately by persons
    on board to reduce or control the discharge of oil after the incident.
    List of oil spill response equipment to be maintained and prepared on
    board.(Removers, sprayer, oil absorbent, saw dust, sand, waste rags, scoop.
    Shovels, buckets, bamboo brooms, portable pump, protective
    clothing, portable containers.). The essence of the Plan is to avoid any
    possible oil leakage and oil pollution.
    Simply speaking, SOPEP should include such things as emergency
    contacts (telephone and other communication means, address etc), the
    equipment used in detailing with oil pollution, the muster list for oil
    pollution, the report procedure when the accident happens etc.
    SOPEP is compulsory on board most of the ships according to the ISM
    code.
IOPP is the certificate for the vessel that is qualified for the requirements issued by the class on oil pollution prevention.
SOPEP应该包括但不限于以下内容;
一旦发生油污染船长和其它船员要遵守的程序。
在溢油事件过程中,污染报告系统和要联系的机构或人员包括电话等等。
污染事件发生后,船上人员要立即采取行动去减少或控制油排放的详细描述。
船上要备有要求的防污染设备随时可用(去油剂,喷雾剂,吸油剂,锯末,沙,破布,锹,铲子,桶,竹扫把,移动泵,防护衣,可移动容器)计划的本质就是去避免任何可能的漏油和溢油。
简单地说,SOPEP应该包括像应急联系(电话和其它的通讯方法,地址等等),处理溢油所用的设备,溢油应变部署表,发生事故时的报告程序。
根据ISM规则,SOPEP在大多数船上是强制要求的。当船舶符合防污染要求时,船舶会得到船级社签发的IOPP证书。

30.Could you list international conventions concerning marine shipping?
   您能列出有关海运的国际公约吗?

There are many conventions. For example: SOLARS, STCW95,
   MARPOL73/78…..有许多公约。像。。。。。

31.If you found an oil spill in the sea, how would you react?
    如果您在海上发现跑油,将如何作出反应?

Immediately report to the nearest competent port authority and take  
    positive action to control the pollution and make an entry in the
    logbook.
    立即报告最近的港口当局然后采取正确的行动去控制污染并将整个过
    程记入LOGBOOK。

32.What is PSC inspection? Have you had inspection on board the ship? If you
have, what deficiency has been checked out?
什么是PSC检查?您在船上经历过吗?如曾经历过,发现了什么缺陷?

PSC inspection stands for Port State Control Inspection. I have the experience of PSC. But no deficiency has been found.
PSC检查表示港口国检查。我经历过PSC检查但没有被发现出缺陷。

33.Do you keep record while crew works?
您对船员的工作做记录吗?

Yes, of course. According to SMS, every event should be recorded as evidence. The general rule is no record, no behaviors.
是的,当然。根据SMS,没一个事件都应该做记录以作为证据。
34.What is the main duty of the C/E?(2/E, 3/E, 4/E, E/E)
轮机长的主要工作是什么?

The Chief Engineer is ultimately responsible for the safe and efficient running of all mechanical and electric machinery shipboard equipment. He is responsible for….
The Second Engineer is responsible for watching at periods of 0400-0800 hours and 1600-2000hrs. He is responsible to the Chief Engineer for the operation and maintenance of all machinery and associated equipment. He is responsible for…..
轮机长主要负责船上所有机电设备的安全和有效的运转。他负责。。。
2/E在航行中负责值4-8和16-20班。在轮机长的领导下2/E负责操作及维护所有的机械设备和相关的设备。他还负责。。。

35.How often should you test lifeboat engine? Who takes charge of the operation? Who takes of maintenance and repair work?
您多长时间试验一次救生艇机?谁负责操纵艇机?谁负责维护和修理艇机?

One week interval. SMS requires that every crew on board is capable of operating it. The fourth Engineer must take charge of maintenance and repair work.

36. Who take charge of repairing deck equipment if the deck equipment is out of order? 甲板机械失灵时由谁来负责修理?

The Fourth Engineer takes charge of that work and co-operate by electric engineer.
三管轮负责这项工作,电机员也协助配合。

37.What should be paid attention to when bunkering fuel oil?
在加油时应注意什么?

Firstly, we must pay much attention not to spill the oil; secondly, the quantity to the oil must correspond to the contract; thirdly the quality must comply with the required one; fourthly, we must take samples during bunkering.
首先,我们要严防跑油;第二,加油的数量要与合同相符;第三,质量要符合要求;最后,加油过程中我们要连续地取油样。

38.How do you pump out bilge water in the engine room?
您如何将机仓的污水泵出弦外?

Pump bilge water into bilge tank. Then pump bilge water into oily water separator. Ask the Captain or deck officers on duty to pump out at appropriate water. The proportion should not be beyond 15 PPM. The operation should be recorded in “ Oil water record book”.
先将污水泵入污水柜。再泵入油水分离器。与值班驾驶员联系确认在规定的水域排放并不超过15PPM。操作要记入油水记录本。

39.When will an engineer in charge of watch call the Chief Engineer?
值班轮机员应在何时叫轮机长?

When engine damage or malfunction occurs which may be such as to endanger the safe operation of the ship; when any malfunction occurs which it is believed, may cause damage or break down of propulsion machinery, auxiliary machinery or monitoring and governing systems; and in any emergency or if in any doubt as to what decision or measure to be taken.
当出现危及船舶安全航行的情况,如机器损坏或出现故障时;当你相信出现的故障会引起动力机械损坏时,辅助机械或检测装置和控制系统;在任何紧急情况下当你拿不准该做什么决定时。

40.What should be prepared before disassembly of cylinder for main engine/auxiliary engine?
在拆卸主机和副机气缸之前应作什么准备工作?

I shall familiarize myself with the operational manual, such as know with certainly the disassembly procedures, cut off oil and water, the operational procedure, test by oil and water after assembly; get knowledge of assembly crevice and limited crevice; count on necessary spares; check all necessary tools before working; be clear of duties for personal engagement in disassembly of cylinder; safety measures and safety working training are also vital.
我首先要熟悉操作手册,当然要了解拆装步骤;诸如切断油和水,还有操作程序,组装后油和水的试验;了解装配间隙和极限间隙;必要备件的准备;拆装前要检查所有必须的工具;对拆卸气缸的相关人员职责要明确;安全措施和安全工作训练也同样是重要的。

41.How do you manage sewage?如何管理生活污水?

Drop in sterilized medicine regularly. Keep the blower in constant working. Check the quality of the sample of the constant to compare with the standards.
定期投药。保持鼓风机连续工作。检查取样的质量并与标准的相比较。

42.Have you ever performed the auxiliary engine to combust heavy oil? What should be borne in mind when transferring oil from heavy oil to light oil? 您做过烧重油的副机吗?在重油换轻油过程中应注意什么?

I have worked on the auxiliary engine which combusts a combination of A and C oil. When transferring oil from heavy oil to light oil, the changing of temperature should not be rapid. 1*C to 2*C per minute is best. Meanwhile the viscosity change should be constantly observed. The temperature of the oil temperature to be heated varies in quality of the fuel oil. In general, 180cst needs to be heated to 95-105*C; 380cst needs to be heated to 130-135*C. the viscosity is under the control of approximately 2 anglers.
我做过烧A类和C类油的副机。在重油换轻油过程中,温度的变化不要太快。最好每分钟1到2度。同时应该持续地观测粘度的变化因为不同品质的燃油所须加热的温度是不同的。通常,180粘度等级燃油要加热到95-105度;380粘度等级的燃油须加热到130-135度。

43.Could you tell the main reason for seeing the black smoke exhausted from the diesel engine?请您说出柴油机冒黑烟的原因?

The possible reasons are as follows; discharge valve damage or over load operation of diesel engine, or leakage of nozzle, or the incomplete combustion in the cylinder because not enough fresh air was pumped.
可能的原因如下;排气阀损坏或柴油机超负荷运转,或油嘴漏泄,或由于进气量不足导致燃烧不完全,等等。

44.Could you tell the main reason for scavenge fire?
请您说出柴油机扫气箱着火的原因?

Ignition of carbon/oil deposits by;
A. Prolonged blow-by.
B. Slow combustion in cylinder, owing to incorrect atomization, or misaligned fuel jets.
C. Blow-back through the scavenge air ports, owing to an incorrectly adjusted exhaust cam disc or large resistance in the exhaust system(back pressure not exceed 300 mm wc)
D. The cylinder liner wear out of order or piston ring broken.
由于如下的原因,油/碳燃烧物沉积而导致扫气箱着火;
A. 长时间的活塞环漏气。
B. 由于不正常的雾化,或燃油喷射的不对中而引起燃烧的缓慢。
C. 由于排汽凸轮盘不正确的定时或排汽系统背压过大(背压不能超过300毫米水柱)而导致燃气通过扫气口倒流。
D. 气缸套磨损超标或活塞环断裂。

45.Could you tell the main reason for crankcase explosion?
请您说出柴油机曲拐箱爆炸的原因?

Oil mist and hot spot; abnormal friction between sliding surfaces causing a hot spot. Hot spot can cause the oil falling on them to evaporate. When oil vapour condenses again, countless minute particle are formed, which are suspended in the air. A milky white mist develops, which is able to feed and propagate a flame if ignition occurs. The ignition can be caused by the same hot spot which caused the oil mist to form. The ignition will cause a tremendous rise of pressure in the crankcase, which will open the crankcase relief v/v momentarily. A very severe explosion can damage the crankcase door and cause fire in the engine room. Similar explosions can occur in the chain casing & scavenge air box.
油雾和热源;滑动表面之间不正常的摩擦引起的热点。热点能导致油飘落在他们上面而蒸发。当油气再次冷凝时,会形成无以计数的悬浮在空气中的颗粒。乳白色的油雾不断形成和繁殖一旦遇到热点会形成火焰。造成油雾形成的热点可以引起燃烧。燃烧会引起曲拐箱内压力急剧升高并即可爆开曲拐箱安全阀。非常剧烈的爆炸会损坏曲拐箱道门并引起机仓着火。类似的爆炸也会发生在链条箱内及扫气箱内。

46.What does the turbine super-charger surge?
增压器喘振的原因是什么?

There are basically five main reasons.
High backpressure of the exhaust manifold and low flowing quantity; rapid change in load; insufficient supply of fuel oil or bad combustibility; failure of turbine blade, nozzle and diffuser; narrowed scavenging of air passage or scavenge fire;
主要有五个原因。
排汽总管高背压和低流量;负荷快速的变化;不充足的燃油供应或燃烧不良;透平叶片/喷嘴环和扩散器故障;扫气通道变窄或扫气箱着火。

瓦锡兰6L20DF发动机油耗
04规则三副考废了
知道船名找所属船务公司,怎么找,船讯网里没查到
想请问下海运的船舶订购燃料油要提前多久?
二副证书到期更新
请问:有比较新的各地海事局的联系方式吗?

齿轮箱 救生和消防设备 预计抵达引航站
无论靠泊与否 港口租约 汽车专运船
无论到港与否 汽车卡车专运船 二船东
截补料 船舶速遣协议
合作 核心企业 波纹状的
药皮 可调浆传动 曲柄夹板

用 户 名:   * 请输入注册时的用户名。[马上注册]
登录密码:   * 请输入注册时的密码。
白酒 白玫瑰 百合花 百威啤酒 包子 必胜客 冰激凌 饼干 波斯菊 草茉莉 大份冰欺凌 大列巴 单层汉堡包 非洲菊 粉玫瑰 风铃草 感叹 狗狗 汉堡包套餐 红枫 红花油茶 红玫瑰 黄玫瑰 火炬冰激凌 鸡腿 煎蛋 金针花 开心1 开心2 开心3 开心4 可乐 口香糖 兰花 芦荟 路过 梅花 猕猴桃 面包火腿 奶昔 牛 牛气冲天 捧场1 捧场2 捧场3 捧场4 捧场5 捧场6 披萨 苹果 青岛啤酒 情人玫瑰 扔炸弹 三层汉堡包 三明治 三色堇 晒太阳 生日蛋糕 寿面 薯条1 薯条2 双层汉堡包 送鲜花11 酸奶 桃花 旺旺大运 西瓜 西红柿 香蕉 香水百合 向日葵 小笼包 鱼 月季 稚菊 紫玫瑰
快速回复:
[最多5000个字符]

回帖说明:  [快速回复]又称"简单回复模式",其回复内容不支持HTML、JScript、VBScript等程序代码的应用。当然也不支持图片。
 [回复帖子]又称"高级回复模式",其回复内容中支持大部分的HTML语言,可以自己上传图片。功能要强大的多.

合作论坛:
精英外贸论坛大海环保公社大连天健论坛国航人论坛贸易社区卓悦英文书院英语论坛江苏外贸论坛
大连法律论坛快流网论坛报关员考试论坛海员论坛海员在线南部铁器福步外贸论坛
外贸论坛折惠网

Copyright © sol.com.cn All right reserved

航运在线社区系列服务:中国航运论坛 | 中国航运博客 | 中国航运词典 | 中国航运问吧 | 举报投诉