C:检修用语:
.
Due to arriving at port, engine room deck plate cleaned from up to down.
快到港了,机仓上下清洁。
Each oil tray in engine room cleaned.(机仓每个油盘清洁)
Engine room bottom plate water flushed.(仓底用水冲洗)
Engine deck plate coated green (one coat).(机仓地板涂绿漆一度)
Main engine lube oil auto back-washing filter overhauled and cleaned.
主机滑油自动反冲滤器解体,清洁。
Fuel oil purifier overhauled and cleaned, gear case oil renewed.
燃油分油机解体清洁,齿轮箱换油。
Suction strainer of fuel oil transfer pump cleaned.(燃油驳运泵吸入滤器清洗)
Main engine No.1 cylinder unit, fuel oil valve changed by reconditioned spare, exhaust valve changed by new one.(主机第一缸油头更换备用油头,排气阀换新)
Main engine used fuel valve overhauled and reconditioned.(主机换下的油头解体泵压)
Air cooler of air compressor, end cover opened, waterside surface cleaned with brush.
空压机冷却器,端盖打开,水面用毛刷清洁。
No.1 generator crankcase door opened, checked for safety, crankshaft deflection taken readings.(1号副机曲柄箱道门打开,安全检查,开档测量)
Main engine used exhaust valve overhauled, valve spindle and valve seat ground by grinder.(主机换下的排气阀解体,阀头,阀座用磨阀机研磨)
Main Engine No.1.cylinder unit, piston drawn out, carbon on piston crown removed, piston
主机第一缸吊缸,活塞头积碳清除,活塞环换新,
rings renewed, stuff box overhauled and measured. (盘根箱解体)
Ignition condition inspected and indicator cards taken.(测取示功图,检查燃烧情况)
Bearings for all pumps greased.(所有泵的轴承加牛油)
Scavenge box manhole opened, oil sludge removed out and wiped with diesel oil。
扫气箱道门打开,油渣清除并用柴油擦净。
Piston ring conditions checked through scavenge port.(通过扫气口检查活塞环壮况)
Oily rags and cotton collected and deal with incinerator.(油污破布棉纱收集焚烧)
Seawater pump suction pipe welded due to leaking.(海水泵吸人管因漏焊补)
Main bearing of main Engine NO.1.unit dismantled for survey.
主机第一缸主轴承拆开检验。
No.4 cargo holder water flushing, safety attention.
第4 货舱冲洗,注意安全。
D.迎检用语:
Good morning sir (早上好)
Good morning, what’s your rank on board?(你在船作什么职务?)
(早上好) What’s your position? (同上)
What’s do you do on board? (同上)
2. I’m chief engineer. Can I help you? 我是轮机长,(我能帮忙吗?)
What can I do for you? (我能为你做什么吗?)
What do you mean to? (你打算做什么?)
3. I want to go into engine room for checking.(我要到机仓检查)
I want to check into engine room. (同上)
Ok, Let’s go. Follow me please.(好的,跟我来)
4. Where do you start? (从哪里开始?)
Which equipment checked first?(从哪个设备开始?)
We check the steering gear first.(先从舵机开始)
5. Now, we come to the steering gear room。(我们来到了舵机房)
What are you going to check for?(你要检查什么?)
Which function you want to check? We meet you satisfactory.
你要检查哪些功能? 我们达到你的满意。
6. We check bridge operating first then local operating.(先驾驶台操舵,后机旁操舵)
Ok, you mean to test emergency steering gear operating.(好的,你打算试验应急舵)
We show you after.(随后我们做给你看)
7. Can we start now?(现在开始吗?)
Yes, first port 15, midships, starboard 15, midships.(对,左舵15,正舵,右舵15,正舵)
That’s ok. Ok, good job.(行啦,干的好)
8. For next one, Let’s check the incinerator.(下一个,检查焚烧炉)
Ok, here is incinerator. Do you want to test?(这就是焚烧炉,要试验吗?)
Yes, Is it in good condition?(对,它正常吗?)
Yes, it often use, it’s normal.(是的,常用,正常)
9. By the way, is your sewage treatment on service now?(顺便问一下,粪便柜在用吗?)
Yes, whenever at port always to run(是的,无论何时在港内都使用)
10. Now, we go to down floor and look around.(我们到下一层看一下)
Ok, follow me please.(跟我来)
Oil tray of generator too much oil, what’s for?(发电机油盘有油,为什么?)
Oh, we cleaned oil filter yesterday, may be left some oil. (昨天洗滤器留下的)
We wipe off right away.(我们马上擦干净)
11.Come to control room. Where is life jacket(到机控室,救生衣在哪里?)
On this box, I take out.(在这个箱子里,我拿出来)
12. Now, come to next floor, I show you around.(到下一层,领你看看)
Ok, where is the oil separator?(油水分离器在哪里?)
It’s here. Do you want to check?(在这边,要检查吗?)
Yes, where is the overboard valve location?(对,出海阀在哪里?)
Over there, I show you, I have locked it with wire rope.(在那儿,我已用钢丝绳锁上啦)
Ok’ good job for you(做的好)
This is an alarm monitor, when does alarms come on?
这是警报监视器,什么时候报警呢?
15ppm,comes on alarm。(15ppm,就报警)
Can you demonstrate it by imitating? I want to sound alarm.
你能模拟演示一下吗?我要听到警报声。
Can you test alarm function? I want to sound alarm
能试一下报警功能吗?我要听到警报声。.
Ok, I show you. You see, figure on monitor jump up. Now up to 15ppm, alarm sounding.
好的,我做一下,你看,监视器上的数字在跳,现在到15ppm,报警了。
Yes, ok.对,可以了。
I look around bottom plate.(我看一下仓底)
It always keeps clean.(它始终保持干净)
For next one, we check emergency fire pump.(下一个,检查应急消防泵)
Ok, Let’s go this way.(好,请这边走)
Before starting, please connect one hose in the main deck. I want to check pressure.
起动之前, 在甲板上接一个皮龙,我要检查压力。
Ok, just as you said.(照你说的做)
Start now, is the pressure up to standard?(现在起动了,压力符合标准吗?)
Yes, it’s fine.(很好)
Where is the quickly valve control device location?(速闭阀控制器在哪里?)
On main deck, please this way.(在主甲板,请这边走)
Here is the quickly valve control station.(这儿是速闭阀控制站)
Do you want to test?(要试一下?)
If you want to test, I must send one person to oil tank local on watch.
如果你要试,我派一个人去到油柜处守候。
Ok, Let’s start.(好,开始吧)
Where is emergency generator?(应急发电机在哪里?)
It’s on main deck too. Follow me please.(也在主甲板,跟我来)
Here is emergency generator room.(这儿是应急发电机房)
May I start it? (要起动吗?)
Yes, you start it manually.(对,你手动起动)
Yes, I will. (我会)
Ok, stop.(好,停)
Is there anything else to check?(还有要查的吗?)
No, engine room checked finish. Thank you co-operation.(没有了,查完了,谢谢合作)
Same to you sir.(也谢谢你)
21.Do you know your company’s quality and safety policy?(你们的质量与安全方针是?)
Ensuring safety. Protecting environments. Guaranteeing health, Pro viding best service.
(保障安全,保护环境, 保障健康。 优质服务。
Who is your company’s management representative?(你公司质量经理是谁?
Mr., Yang.(杨先生。)
How to connect with him?(如何联系他?)