日志
展会接待英语必备
the Guangzhou trading fair is coming, forward some english sentences which can be using in the fair for you all information.
hello! nice to meet you! welcone to here! I hope I can make a friend with you!
I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。
Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。
We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。
Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
What kind of quality control do you have?你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
What's your general impression,may I ask?不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
I'm impressed by your approach to business.你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也许将来我们可以合作。
The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
We would be glad to start business with you.我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽谈中请你们多加关照。
Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
You may be interested in only some of the items.你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
Your desire coincides with ours.我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
No wonder you're so experienced.怪不得你这么有经验。
Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
At what time can we work out a deal?我们什么时候洽谈生意?
66 I hope to conclude some business with you.我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
We also hope to expand our business with you.我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
Seeing is believing. 百闻不如一见。
~
I would like to present our comments in the following order.我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation. 专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
Has your company done any research in this field?请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
Would you let me know your fax number?可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
I would really appreciate your persuading your management.如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
May I propose that we break for coffee now?我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
If you insist, I will comply with your request.如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
There should always be exceptions to the rule.凡事总有例外。
I would not waste my time pursuing that.如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
I don't know whether you care to answer right away.我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.请你尽量放慢说话速度。
Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
I will try, but no promises. 我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?
The following answer is subject to official confirmation.以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。
Please remember this is not to be taken as final.请记得这不是最后的回答。
Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
There is no such published information.没有相关的出版资料。
Such data is confidential. 这样的资料为机密资料。
I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。
I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。
It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。
Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。
We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。
we are sure both of us have a brighter future.我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。
Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it? 也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?
Let me tell you about our product.关于产品一事让我向你说明。
This is our most recently developed product.这是我们最近开发的产品。
That sounds like the product we had in mind.那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。
I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。
I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。
I strongly recommend this product.我强力推荐这种产品。
If I were you, I'd choose this product.如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。
We've already had a big demand for this product.这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。
This product is doing very well in foreign countries.这种产品在国外很畅销。
Our product is competitive in the international market.我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。
Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。
Our product is lower priced than the competition.我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。
Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。
Could we see the specifications for the X200?我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?
How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?
How soon can you have your product ready?你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。
How did you decide that product was safe?你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
~
What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。
We'd like you to consider our request once again.我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。
We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。
The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。
We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。
That's international practice. We can't break it.这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。
We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。
Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗
Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosedhere in duplicate and return to us for our file.请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。
Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?
We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?
We had expected much lower prices.我们希望报价再低一些
When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。
But the market prices are changing frequently.但是市场价格随时都在变化。
The demand for our products has kept rising.要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。
How long will your offer hold good?一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?
Please go over it and see if everything is in order.请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。
Do you have any comment on this clause. 你对这一条款有何看法?
If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it. 如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。
The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract. 造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。
We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences. 我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。
The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations. 这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。
When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled. 当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。
I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable. 不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。
It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
I hope this will lead to further business between us. 我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。
I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy. 我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally. 我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers. 我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?
阅读(939) | 评论(1)| 收藏(0)
最近读者
(登录后,您可以在此留下足迹。)
评论
2006-10-22 20:04:00风之爱